In this sermon, Pastor Geoff preaches verse by verse through the section where the Pharisees approach Jesus to "test Him." We see the dialogue in 2 ways:
1. The SINISTER question
2. The DIVINE institution (of marriage)
1. is God's plan from the beginning
2. Is heterosexual
3. is leaving father and mother
4. is total oneness/companionship (=one flesh)
5. is joined together by GOD
6. is intended to be permanent
"God's Grace With a Woman Caught in the Act of Adultery!"
Pastor Geoff provides a podcast on Joel 2:11-13 - GOD’s GOSPEL CALL!
the INTENSITY — strong is he who carries out his word
the INCOMPREHENSIBILITY - great day of the lord is great & very awesome; who can endure it?
the URGENCY — yet even now… declares the LORD
the HUMILITY — (necessity) —> return to me with all your heart; with weeping; return to the LORD
In this sermon, Pastor Geoff preaches Psalm 104 and draws out the parallels to the six-days of creation in Genesis 1. This sermon clearly teaches the essential truths of biblical creationism and the need for believers to hold tightly to God's sovereign, clear, effortless, and majestic creation of all things by His spoken Word!
This is vital because its a picture of what God does in the re-creation/new-creation of spiritual life in the soul of a man (2 Corinthians 4:6).
"God's Gifts to You to Both Believe & Suffer for Christ's Sake!"
In this sermon, Pastor Geoff exposits through Ephesians 4.11-13 and begins a 2-part series on THE PHILOSOPHY AND PURPOSE of the Local Church.
1. The Leaders of the Church (v.11)
2. The Purpose of the Church (v.12)
3. The Duration of the Church (v.13)
This sermon proclaims the mission of the Church & the philosophy of the Master's plan -- for the leaders to EQUIP THE SAINTS so that the saints can do the work of ministry -- for the building up of the body of Christ!
"God's Design for the Church, Part 2: The Protection, Growth, Head & Members of the Church"
In this sermon, Pastor Geoff preaches part 2 on the doctrine of the Church.
1. the LEADERS of the church
2. the PURPOSE of the church
3. the DURATION of the church
4. the PROTECTION of the church
5. the HEAD of the church
6. the MEMBERS/PARTICIPATION of the church
"God's Day of Vengeance That Will Come On the World"
In this sermon, Pastor Geoff continues the exposition through Romans 8 and shows how God actively works all things together for good (the doctrine of Providence) for those who: (1) love God (2) who are the elect of God.
Listen to this sermon to glean the 5 unshakeable convictions to guide you through the zig zags of life.
This sermon covers Isaiah 3. In this very sobering chapter, Isaiah proclaims God's hatred of pride and shows many examples by way of illustration of how God will remove and take away anything and everything people trusted in.
1. God's judgment upon the WICKED LEADERS (wicked men) (1-15)
2. God's judgment upon the WICKED WOMEN (sensual ladies) (3:16-4:1)
"God Will Judge for Your Sin! But: God Offers Hope of Restoration!"