In this audio-blog, Pastor Geoff provides answers as to why he is premillennial in his end-times framework. That is to say, premillennialism teaches that Jesus returns before (pre-) the future, earthly millennial kingdom (millennium).
So, why premillennialism?
1. Normal, Plain Hermeneutic
2. Progressive Revelation of Scripture
3. The Faithfulness of God
4. Future Restoration of the Nation of Israel [Restoration of Israel]
5. The Sovereign Regeneration of God's People, Israel [Salvation of Israel]
6. The Universal, Earthly Kingship of Jesus Christ [Davidic Covenant]
Listen to Pastor Geoff elaborate on these six reasons and why they lead to a premillennial eschatological framework.
In this podcast, Pastor Geoff teaches on: why homosexuals and “Gay-Christians” are deceived and need a Savior:
1 Timothy 1 provides clarity and help:
They must repent and come to Christ for salvation...
B/c of Their Depravity
B/c of Their Sin
B/c of Their Rebellion
B/c of Their Patterns (of sin)
B/c of Their Unholiness
B/c of Their Choice
B/c of Their Impenitence
"Why Homosexuality Is Sinful: It Refuses to Learn from Past History"
Pastor Geoff provides another reason why homosexuality (same-sex marriage) is sinful: because those who engage in this lifestyle, promote same-sex marriage, and those who condone it, attempt to play God by defining God's institution of marriage.
"Why Has God Saved You & Left You Here? - Evangelism!"
This sermon examines why God has saved His people and then left us here. Why? What's our purpose? Our aim? Our ambition? Our purpose in life? Mark 5 is an account of Jesus healing & delivering the Gerasene Demoniac. We see this in 3 points:
1. The pitiful condition
2. The powerful Christ
3. The purposeful conversion**
From 1 Peter 2.9-10, Psalm 66.16, and Mark 5.18-20 we see the need for true believers to speak up of what God has done for our souls! We must speak, explain, declare, announce, and proclaim the saving mercies of Jesus Christ!
Pastor Geoff works through 2 Kings 22-23 and looks at the young man, Josiah, and provides a handful of lessons for us as we glean from this young man of God.
This sermon shows why God often uses young people and Pastor Geoff provides many calls for young people to repent, come to Christ, devote their lives to Christ, and live wholly and fully for His glory.
In this sermon, Pastor Geoff guest preaches at THE
ROCK church in South COunty and he preaches on the
question: "Why don't sinners believe the gospel?"
1. Why don't sinners believe (v.4)
2. What you must do (v.5)
3. How sinners do believe (v.6)
This sermon clarifies WHY sinners don't believe and
what your responsibility is and how we must depend on
God to give regeneration to the sinner by His great
power and grace.
"Why Do So Many Promote LGBT/Pride? How Must We Respond?"
Pastor Geoff Kirkland provides the answer to a simple question: "why do so many cheer and champion LGBT/Pride Month?
4. Future (long way to go) (discrimination ideas)
So how do we as evangelical Christians respond to these and lovingly, biblically, and winsomely proclaim the saving gospel of Jesus Christ as we unashamedly and courageously speak the Truth.
Pastor Geoff preaches Titus 2.1 at a local church in the St Louis area. May God remind true believers why every faithful local church must prioritize and uphold the regular, consistent, passionate, and expositional preaching of the Word of God.
In this sermon, Pastor Geoff preaches Titus 2.1 and answers the question: "Why are we SO committed to the expository preaching of the Word? Why do we preach so much? Why do we speak God's Truth so often in this local church?
This text gives us 3 reasons why...
1. Because of the URGENCY of biblical preaching
2. Because of the UNDERSTANDING of what biblical preaching is
3. Because of the USEFULNESS of biblical preaching (=sound doctrine)
Listen to this message and hear Paul's strong admonition to Titus to 'SPEAK' the things which are fitting for sound doctrine!
Pastor Geoff provides supports for a pre-tribulation rapture.
1. The Promise of Christ supports it
2. The Nature of the Trib supports it
3. The Pattern of divine history supports it
4. The Time of the marriage support of the Lamb supports it
5. The differences between the rapture & the 2nd coming supports it
6. The imminency of the coming supports it
"Why 1,000 Years Must Refer to a Literal 1,000 Year Kingdom on Earth"